My posts!

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Today I am going to be showing you a craft!
I am going to be showing you how to make super simple breakfast!!
You will need:
Cardboard
Scissors 
Paper or colored paper
Glue or tape
And if you used normal paper than you will need something to color with
First you cut the cardboard into different breakfast shapes. I am making eggs and pancakes so i cut a bunch of circles in different shapes.
Next you take your paper and cut it in the same shape as your cardboard.
If you have normal paper with colors you can color it to make the yoke in your eggs or whatever your breakfast is.
Take your tape or glue and put it on the cardboard. I  did not cover the pancakes but if you want to then you can.
Now you have delicious breakfast that anyone can eat! Its cardboard so if your doll is allergic to wheat or dairy than you can pretend that is is free of those ingredients! 
Also the chair Kiwi is sitting on i made from a craft on my best friends blog so click here.





Thank you for reading!!
So what are you waiting for? Get crafting!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment