My posts!

Sunday, March 15, 2015

All about ME!

Hello everybody on this page im going to tell you all about me! Ok so first things first you need to know my name, Cadence.

- Next  thing that you need to know to understand me is that i am extreemly bad at spelling ( now i cant lie I might be over exaggerating a little but I am bad ) So you will see missed typings and wrong spelling all over this blog most likely!!!  :) XD

-  Then of course that my favorit color is bright green (like the frog) or bright orange (like the bear).

- Going one thing at a time here is the next thing ,  I have a best friend who also has a blog and you have to check her out here is her link ( to her blog )AwesomeAGclub@blogspot.com 

-  Moving wright along, I love to jump on my trampoline !!!!!!!!!

- I am 10 years old and in 4th grade!

So that was a little about me !! I am new so i am also learning so much about blogging so don't judge. I hopoe everyone enjoys my new blog see ya later alagator!!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ms. Fluffer Face! It's Devin. Your blog is so cool! Thanks for adding a link to my blog, but I think you accidentally clicked on the email link instead of the web link. But thanks for the thought!
    ~Devin

    ReplyDelete